Hourly weather for pittsburgh pa. Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides loca...

Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather fo

Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelFind the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Pittsburgh, PA, US with The Weather Network.Tonight: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wilmerding, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comHourly weather forecast in Butler, PA. Check current conditions in Butler, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Pittsburgh Temperature History 2021. The daily range of reported temperatures (gray bars) and 24-hour highs (red ticks) and lows (blue ticks), placed over the daily average high (faint red line) and low (faint blue line) temperature, with 25th to 75th and 10th to 90th percentile bands.Pittsburgh 14 Day Extended Forecast. Time Zone. DST Changes. Sun & Moon. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 64 °F. Sunny. (Weather station: Allegheny County Airport, USA). See more current weather.Hourly weather forecast in Downtown, PA. Check current conditions in Downtown, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly weather forecast in Bethel Park, PA. Check current conditions in Bethel Park, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Current Weather. 5:55 AM. 61° F. RealFeel® 59°. Air Quality Fair. Wind WSW 1 mph. Wind Gusts 4 mph. Light rain More Details.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelPittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelHourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelDetailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours September 15, 2023 September 16, 2023 September 17, 2023 September 18, 2023 September 19, 2023 September 20, 2023 September 21, 2023MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps.Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.The average hourly wind speed in Pittsburgh is essentially constant during June, remaining within 0.2 miles per hour of 3.8 miles per hour throughout. ... based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.Classified ads are a great way to reach potential customers in the Pittsburgh area. Whether you’re looking to sell a product or service, or just want to get the word out about your business, classified ads can be an effective way to do it.McMurray, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. ... 1 hour ago. Weather Forecasts. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ... Help; US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania WED. Oct 11 62%. 61 to 71 °F. 45 to 55 °F. 13 to 23 °C. 5 to 15 °C. Sunrise 7:25 AM.Pittsburgh weather forecast 30 days. 30 days weather forecast for Pennsylvania pa Pittsburgh. 15dayforecast.Net. ... tomorrow's weather, hourly weather, weekly weather, 15-day weather, 30-day weather and 25-day weather forecast are displayed in detail. Weather forecasts will be updated in half an hour.Hourly Daily Monthly. Around the Globe ... Weather disasters displaced 20,000 kids every day over past 6 years. 1 day ago. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania . Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania . GroundTruth; Sign In; Press; Education; Feedback; Careers; ... Hourly. Day Details. …Hourly weather forecast in Allentown, PA. Check current conditions in Allentown, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Hourly weather forecast in Bethel Park, PA. Check current conditions in Bethel Park, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local ... Pittsburgh, PA Weather ... 12. Today. Hourly. 10 Day. Radar. Video ... On Saturday, in Pittsburgh, mostly bright and sunny weather is anticipated as well. The highest expected temperature is a warm 77°F, while the lowest temperature will be a mild 55.4°F. The maximum temperature tomorrow will be in line with September's average highest temperature. Sunrise will be at 7:15 am and sunset at 7:04 pm; tomorrow's daylight will last for 11h and 49min.Uniontown, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. ... 1 hour ago. Weather News. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: ... Hourly Weather Forecast. National Digital Forecast Database. High Temperature. Chance of Precipitation.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelPittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelHourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelHourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelBe prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for New Castle, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comMcMurray, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. ... 1 hour ago. Weather Forecasts. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania . Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania ... Hourly. Night Details. Cloudy then becoming partly cloudy late. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest ...MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps.Hourly weather forecast in Altoona, PA. Check current conditions in Altoona, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Tonight: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers.Check the latest weather conditions, get location-specific push alerts on your phone & view our Interactive Radar at any time with the WTAE Pittsburgh's Action News 4 app. Track rain, snow and ... TOMORROW'S WEATHER FORECAST. 9/26. 61° / 48°. RealFeel® 60°. Cloudy with rain and drizzle.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelPittsburgh PA: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : NWS Point Forecast: Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W ... view Yesterday's Weather. Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport Lat: 40.36 Lon: -79.94 Elev: 1248 ... Hourly Weather Graph: Tabular Forecast: Quick Forecast: International System of Units: About Point Forecasts:Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel News Weather Video ... Pittsburgh Gets Real; Business; National; Clark Howard (Opens in new window) Weather. Weather App; Interactive Radar; Closings; Hour by Hour; 5 Day Forecast; Video. WPXI Now ...Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wilmerding, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com9 Today Hourly 10 Day Radar Video Pittsburgh, PA Radar Map Rain Frz Rain Mix Snow Pittsburgh, PA Expect dry conditions for the next 6 hours. Now 5p Map Options Layers …Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelFind the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Pittsburgh, PA, US with The Weather Network.Hourly Weather Graph; Ohio Hourly Weather Roundup; West Virginia Hourly Weather Roundup; Airport observations; Radar. ... National Weather Service Pittsburgh, PA 192 Shafer Road Moon Township, PA 15108 Admin 412-262-1591/Public 412-262-2170 Comments? Questions? Please Contact Us. Disclaimer Information QualityThe average hourly wind speed in Pittsburgh is essentially constant during June, remaining within 0.2 miles per hour of 3.8 miles per hour throughout. ... based on a statistical analysis of historical hourly weather reports and model reconstructions from January 1, 1980 to December 31, 2016.News Weather Video ... Pittsburgh Gets Real; Business; National; Clark Howard (Opens in new window) Weather. Weather App; Interactive Radar; Closings; Hour by Hour; 5 Day Forecast; Video. WPXI Now ...The windier part of the year lasts for 5.4 months, from November 14 to April 28, with average wind speeds of more than 4.9 miles per hour. The windiest month of the year in Pittsburgh is February, with an average hourly wind speed of 6.5 miles per hour. The calmer time of year lasts for 6.6 months, from April 28 to November 14.Butler, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. ... 1 hour ago. Weather Forecasts. ... Pittsburgh, PA; Company.TONIGHT’S WEATHER FORECAST. 9/4. 66° Lo. RealFeel® 68°. Clear, warm and humid.West Mifflin Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the West Mifflin area.Hourly weather forecast in Erie, PA. Check current conditions in Erie, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Hourly weather forecast in Brookline, PA. Check current conditions in Brookline, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel Current Weather. 7:25 AM. 43° F. RealFeel® 45°. Air Quality Excellent. Wind SW 3 mph. Wind Gusts 7 mph. Clear More Details.Tonight: A 40 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest. Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers.Snow & Ski Forecast Pittsburgh, PA. Traffic Cameras. Pittsburgh, PA. Outdoor Sports Guide Pittsburgh, PA. Always Have Access to WeatherBug at Your Fingertips, It's Free. Want to know what the weather is now? Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to help plan your day.Today's and tonight's Pittsburgh, PA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com.Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Current temperature and weather conditions. Detailed hourly weather forecast for today - including weather conditions, temperature, pressure, humidity, precipitation, dewpoint, wind, visibility, and UV index data. 2379262Hourly weather forecast in Erie, PA. Check current conditions in Erie, PA with radar, hourly, and more.General. This is the wind, wave and weather forecast for Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, United States of America. Windfinder specializes in wind, waves, tides and weather reports & forecasts for wind related sports like kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, fishing or paragliding.Friday is a severe weather alert day, with high heat and humidity and the possibility of showers and thunderstorms in the evening.Watch the latest forecast by Pittsburgh's Action Weather in the ...Conditions for the 2023 Pittsburgh Marathon KDKA Weather Center ... Hourly conditions - May 7, 2023 KDKA Weather Center Overnight, lows stay mild around 60º but some sprinkles could fall. ...Hourly weather forecast in Penn Hills Township, PA. Check current conditions in Penn Hills Township, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather Channel ... Hourly Weather-Crafton, PA. As of 12:45 am EDT. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and windNight Sky. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) 58 °F. Fog. (Weather station: Pittsburgh International Airport, USA). See more current weather. Pittsburgh, PA Metro Area Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. °F. Last 2 weeks of weather.Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly weather forecast in Kennywood Park, PA. Check current conditions in Kennywood Park, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Findlay Township, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.comPittsburg, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. Go Back AccuWeather's US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season is here.Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area.Hourly weather forecast in Pittsburg, NH. Check current conditions in Pittsburg, NH with radar, hourly, and more.Hourly weather forecast in Uniontown, PA. Check current conditions in Uniontown, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Mars, PA Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days. Go Back AccuWeather's US winter forecast for the 2023-2024 season is here.Pittsburgh, PA Weather Radar | AccuWeather Today Hourly Daily Radar MinuteCast Monthly Air Quality Health & Activities Pittsburgh Weather Radar Now Rain Snow Ice Mix United...Today's and tonight's Bakerstown, PA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.comHourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, dew point, humidity, wind from Weather.com and The Weather ChannelCurrent Weather. 9:07 PM. 47° F. RealFeel® 48°. Air Quality Excellent. Wind WSW 2 mph. Wind Gusts 6 mph. Partly cloudy More Details.Hourly weather forecast in East Pittsburgh, PA. Check current conditions in East Pittsburgh, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Hourly weather forecast in Mount Washington, PA. Check current conditions in Mount Washington, PA with radar, hourly, and more.Currently: 51 °F. Overcast. (Weather station: Allegheny County Airport, USA). See more current weather Hour-by-hour Forecast in Pittsburgh — Graph °F Tuesday, October 10, 2023 1 am 49 5 2 am 48 5 3 am 47 5 4 am 47 4 5 am 46 4 6 am 46 4 7 am 46 4 8 am 45 4 9 am 46 5 10 am 51. Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides loCheck out the Pittsburgh, PA WinterCast. Forecasts the expec Pittsburgh Temperature History March 2023. The daily range of reported temperatures (gray bars) and 24-hour highs (red ticks) and lows (blue ticks), placed over the daily average high (faint red line) and low (faint blue line) temperature, with 25th to 75th and 10th to 90th percentile bands. Pittsburgh PA 40.43°N 79.98°W (Elev. 814 ft) Last Update: 1:02 From ice storms to winter weather advisories, Western Pa. is expected to get a taste of winter on Thursday morning. CBS News Pittsburgh: Free 24/7 News CBS Pittsburgh AppBe prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Harrisburg, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Hourly Local Weather Forecast, weather conditions, precipitation, de...

Continue Reading